Checks or Debit/Credit Cards are NOT accepted for the parking fee.
2014 FALL FESTIVAL VENDORS
Bob's Glow Lights
Stefanie Etsy Jewelry
Amy's Scenty Candles
Patty's Sweet Treats
Finders Keepers Flea Market Items
Dracula's Forest Halloween Shoppe
Dracula's Forest Food Stand
Jaworski Sign Company
BIG TOP TENT RENTALS
Abandon Hope for All Ye Who Come Here! Not for the faint of heart!
Dracula's Forest Haunted Hay Ride, And
The Little Screamer's Not-So-Scary Hay Ride Which will be held on Sundays in October
from 1 PM to 5 PM
For children who don't want to ride on the
night-time version of our Haunted Hay Ride.
Are Located at: 2828 Rock Drive Clarks Summit, (Ransom Township), Pennsylvania 18411
GPS: North 41.41302 West -75.77946
For Vendor Opportunities on our Midway;
Consultation, Masks, and Props for your Haunt;
Ticket Information and Group Ticket Sales;
Cast or Crew Employment;
Having a Party at Dracula's Forest;
Or any other information contact:
Tom or Darlene at: 570-586-5084
It's the Law In Pennsylvania:
Riders are responsible for obeying the posted rules or oral instructions of rides and shall abide by the following according to the Pennsylvania Amusement Park Rider Safety and Liability Act:
1. A rider may not board or dismount from an amusement ride except at a designated area if one is provided.
2. A rider may not throw or expel any object or matter from an amusement ride.
3. A rider may not act in a manner contrary to posted and oral rules while boarding, riding on or dismounting from any amusement ride.
4. A rider may not engage in any reckless act or activity which may tend to injure himself or others. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the property without refund and possible police enforcement of the incident.
5. A rider may not disconnect, disable, or attempt to disconnect any safety device, before during or after movement of the ride has started except upon express instruction of the operator.
6. A rider may not disembark or attempt to disembark from any amusement ride before, during or after movement of the ride has started except upon express instruction of the operator.
7. A rider may not board or attempt to board any amusement ride he or she is under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance as defined in act of April 14, 1972 (P.L.233, No. 643) known as the Controlled Substance, Drug Device and Cosmetic Act. Failure to comply is cause for dismissal from the property without refund and police enforcement of the incident.
8. A rider 14 years of age and older embarking on a ride after failing to pay appropriate considerations for it's use, when required by amusement ride rules and regulations, shall be considered a trespasser.
9. A rider shall not attempt to gain access to the controls of an amusement ride designed solely to be operated by the employees of Dracula's Forest Haunted Attractions. Failure to comply is cause for dismissal from the property without refund and police enforcement of the incident.
Smoking is not permitted
on the Haunted Hay Ride.
FLASH Cameras are not permitted
on the Haunted Hay Ride.
The Haunted Hay Ride uses Strobe Light Effects, Mechanical Fog and have Extremely Dark Areas, participate at your own risk!
NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR WORKERS AND GUESTS NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY (EXCEPT BY THE SOUTH ABINGTON TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE) DURING THE OPERATION OF THE HAUNTED HAY RIDE, FALL FESTIVAL OR LITTLE SCREAMER'S HAY RIDE.
Please leave ALL metal objects,
cell phones, pagers, valuable items, locked in your vehicle.
Proper shoes are necessary, no flip flops, sandals or high heels.
Please wear appropriate clothing,
you will be on a working farm,
so expect a little dirt and mud.
Halloween Shop at Dracula's Forest in the Big Tent
2006 Cast and Crew of Dracula's Forest Haunted Attraction NOTE: This picture was taken on the last night of operations in 2006, but the face in the circle (the second one from the right of the person standing) is not one of our cast or crew members! The owners and operators of Dracula's Forest Haunted Attractions are asking you to please help us identify this "person" otherwise the ghostly image is just that, a Ghost! The photo was taken with a Fuji digital camera.
Our thanks go out to Tom and Chrissy Jaworski for growing the Biggest Pumpkin on the Mountain on Ransom Road in Ransom Township. The Pumpkin weighs over 500 pounds!!!!!!!!
We welcome back our long-time sponsor, Spencer Gifts and Spirit Halloween, for our 2011 Halloween Season