Riders are responsible for obeying the posted rules or oral instructions of rides and shall abide by the following according to the Pennsylvania Amusement Park Rider Safety and Liability Act:
1. A rider may not board or dismount from an amusement ride except at a designated area if one is provided.
2. A rider may not throw or expel any object or matter from an amusement ride.
3. A rider may not act in a manner contrary to posted and oral rules while boarding, riding on or dismounting from any amusement ride.
4. A rider may not engage in any reckless act or activity which may tend to injure himself or others. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the property without refund and possible police enforcement of the incident.
5. A rider may not disconnect, disable, or attempt to disconnect any safety device, before during or after movement of the ride has started except upon express instruction of the operator.
6. A rider may not disembark or attempt to disembark from any amusement ride before, during or after movement of the ride has started except upon express instruction of the operator.
7. A rider may not board or attempt to board any amusement ride he or she is under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance as defined in act of April 14, 1972 (P.L.233, No. 643) known as the Controlled Substance, Drug Device and Cosmetic Act. Failure to comply is cause for dismissal from the property without refund and police enforcement of the incident.
8. A rider 14 years of age and older embarking on a ride after failing to pay appropriate considerations for it's use, when required by amusement ride rules and regulations, shall be considered a trespasser.
9. A rider shall not attempt to gain access to the controls of an amusement ride designed solely to be operated by the employees of Dracula's Forest Haunted Attractions. Failure to comply is cause for dismissal from the property without refund and police enforcement of the incident.
Dracula's Forest Rules:
Smoking is not permitted
on the Haunted Hay Ride
or in The Dark Kingdom or
on the Little Screamers Not So Sacry Hay Ride.
FLASH Cameras, Backpacks, and Masks are not permitted
on the Haunted Hay Ride, in The Dark Kingdom or on the Little Screamer's Not-So-Scary Hay Ride.
ALL bags are subject to seach!
The Haunted Hay Ride and The Dark Kingdom uses Strobe Light Effects, Mechanical Fog and have Extremely Dark Areas, participate at your own risk!
*** NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ***
ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR WORKERS AND GUESTS
*** NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ***
ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY
(EXCEPT BY THE SOUTH ABINGTON TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE)
DURING THE OPERATION OF THE HAUNTED HAY RIDE, THE DARK KINGDOM OR THE LITTLE SCREAMER'S NOT-SO-SCARY HAY RIDE.
*** Please leave ALL sharp objects,
cell phones, pagers, valuable items, locked in your vehicle.
We will not be held liable for lost or stolen personal items.